Registrations are now open for ALL players
Returning players – simply advise your coach/manager you intend to play for Upper Hutt City Football and we’ll do the rest.
New players – you will need to register online via the New Zealand Football’s national registration system, MyCOMET (see note below if you are transferring from another club):
- Sign up to MyCOMET and start a new profile with NZ Football at: https://mycomet-oceania.analyticom.de/en_NZ/login
- Verify your email and then login for the first time.
- Complete your personal profile.
- Then click register and choose Upper Hutt City Football, then select your team (according to your age). You have a choice of: (a) Men’s Senior (age 20+), Men’s Youth (born between 1999 & 2002); Women’s Senior (age 20+) and Women’s Youth (born between 1999 and 2004),
- Proceed to checkout and select “pay later”.
- You DO NOT need to make a payment at this stage. We will contact you to arrange payment.
PLAYERS TRANSFERRING FROM ANOTHER CLUB
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can do this transfer with the previous club, this has to happen before you can register with Upper Hutt.
JUNIORS (including youth U17s)
New and returning players – go to our junior club registrations page to find out more about the new system change and what you need to know.
Which team? what grade?
Click here for more details for our 2018 junior club registrations for boys and girls 4-17.