Play for our club, your school or a combination of both and we’re happy to work with the players to make their preferred option workable for them.
- U15s competition is a combined age group for boys turning 14 and 15 this year.
- Expect training twice a week and a game day on the weekend.
- Pre-season training will be available. For more information speak with your Grade Manager
- For boys turning 15, 16 and 17 this year.
- Training will be once per week and times are yet to be confirmed.
- Games are on Sunday.
- Pre-season training will be available. See your Grade Manager
Senior football (age 16+)
- Games are on Saturday and occasionally Sunday.
- Training will be twice per week.
For more info on options for boys please contact: Jonathan Winkworth, Jonathan@upperhuttcityfootball.org.nz
- For 2021, Capital Football has indicated a 6 team 11v11 league for girls born 2003-2006.
- Senior football is also available to females age 15+
- Preseason training for U18s and senior women starts Tuesday 26th January (timing to be confirmed) at Maidstone Park,
- Training continues every Tuesday and Thursday, same place.
For more info on options for girls please contact: Katie Pettengell, email@example.com