Sponsorship Packages for 2020
The ability to deliver affordable football to the Upper Hutt City community and nearly 1000 members relies heavily on support from sponsors and grant funders.
This year we face the task (and pleasure) of increased participation through our First Kicks (4-6 years) and junior (9-12) football programmes, development football for emerging talent across our youth grades (13-19), and the continuation of a successful playing season for our men’s and women’s senior social and competitive teams.
To compliment our success, we’re excited to announce that we’ve revamped our sponsor packages to include wide community coverage to our members. Revenue is also raised through member fees, bar and kitchen services, and other fundraising activities.
Player sponsorship helps with:
- Registration Fees
- Kit & Playing Gear
- Academy Coaches
Packages are in the following categories:
- All Club
All Sponsors will be offered:
- ‘Orange Pages‘ Directory Listing (teams & sponsors)
- Supporters Membership (as per package)
- UHCF Gift Card as per package and to be used on “Orange Day”
- “Go Orange” Supporters Sticker (for businesses)
- Ability to market their services to our members
- Added benefits as per package
Please note that the packages are not “set in stone” and can be tailored to suit sponsors’ needs and budget as well as consideration for “gifts in kind” sponsorship arrangements.
If you or someone you know would like to become a valued supporter of Upper Hutt City Football in 2020 (and beyond) please contact our sponsorship manager for more information.
Sponsored / club gear policy
All playing and team gear orders are to go through the equipment manager. Club uniform is chosen for being value for money and creating one consistent look. Any sponsorship arrangement including size and placement of logos will need to be reviewed and accepted by the Equipment Manager and Club Chairman, and please note the following guidelines:
- players and teams are committed to wearing the strips for a minimum of two playing seasons or the expected lifespan of the playing top,
- relationships with sponsors will be co-ordinated via the sponsorship manager,
- player names, if chosen as part of the deal, go on the back at the top, and
- gear is ordered through the club’s preferred suppliers.
For more information contact your grade manager.
Individual teams or grades can fundraise at our club events to help with, for example, tournament participation costs or extra team gear such as bags, training equipment over and above what the club supplies. This is on a first come first served basis (you can book in your participation well ahead) and consideration will be given to volunteers who wish to fundraise for the whole club first. The annual club fun day is a mixture of fundraising activity for the club as a whole, juniors and/or specific groups.
club fundraising opportunities in 2020:
- Football fun day
- Hilton Petone Cup
- First Kick’s kiosk – hot drinks, snacks or BBQ
- Orange Day – BBQ, drinks and sell kitchen food
- Karori Cup hosting May every second year – BBQ, food, drinks
- UHCF U19 Bob Bamford tournament 5-6 October TBC
For more information contact your grade manager or the specific event organiser.