Junior registrations (up to U17s for 2019) open on 1 February.
In order to take part in junior trials for 9th grade and up players will need to be registered by 24 February 2019.
Otherwise all other junior players need to be registered by 13 March 2019 to play this season.
First Kicks players can register up to 27 March.
The 19 playing-week-season runs from 6 April to 31 August 2019. There are no games for Easter Weekend and in the middle week of each school holidays.
Senior Men’s registrations are now open.
Please follow the instructions below to register directly.
Senior registrations open on 17 February.
How to register
- Login to MyCOMET using your details from last year. (There is a “forgot password” option – you’ll just need your email you registered with last year.)
- Update your details, then choose “register” on the left-hand menu, pick your players age grade e.g. 12th grade is for all players turning 12 this year.
- Enter your payment details to finish.
- Sign up to MyCOMET and start a new profile with NZ Football.
- Verify your email and then login for the first time.
- Complete your personal profile.
- Then click register and choose our club, pick the age grade fee (e.g. 12th grade is for all players turning 12 this year) and enter your payment details to finish.
These are payable at the time of registration and a small % online transaction fee will also apply that we do not profit from. There has been a small rise in fees to cover the increase in Capital Football fees this year.
First Kicks (turning 4, 5 or 6 this year) – $95 per player
7th-12th grades – $110 per player
13th grade & U15s – $135 per player
U17s – $155 per player
Men’s and Women’s competitive – $305 per player
Men’s and Women’s student – $195 per player
Men’s and Women’s social and masters grades – $4125 per team
What your fees cover:
Administration fees are collected by the club to help cover the total costs of operating as a club. In any year these are a combination of:
- Club equipment – balls, nets, shirts etc.
- Affiliation fees to Capital Football (for NZ Football, development support, courses, ground fees etc)
- Turf training and ground fees
- Prizegiving expenses – certificates, medal and trophies
- Funding towards tournaments fees
- Other costs relate to running the club, clubrooms and gear storage facilities
How to pay
- Online as you register (link above) by credit card or debit card as you register. .
- Cash or EFTPOS at our club fun day on 17 Feb
Players that withdraw from the season will only be given refunds where medical evidence is supplied or on a case by case basis agreed with the grade manager.
Please contact us in confidence if you need to discuss payment options.