Welcome to season 2020!
Junior registrations (up to U17s) are now open.
In order to take part in junior (U9s-U12s) and youth (U13-U17) trials players will need to be registered by 14 February 2020. For all youth trials if you decide to trial and are selected for the TDP, please note there will be an additional fee to pay for the TDP programme. Trials are expected to be held towards the end of February.
More info on trial dates to come.
All other junior players need to be registered by 6 March 2020 to play this season.
First Kicks players can register up to 25 March.
The junior season runs from 4 April to 30 August 2020. There are no games for Easter Weekend and in the middle week of each school holidays. No games ANZAC Day Saturday before 1pm; junior games may be played Friday night, Saturday after 1pm, or Sunday (TBC).
Men’s (social and competitive)
Senior Men’s registrations are now open. We offer options for competitive, social and masters’ grades.
For more info on men’s football contact email@example.com
Women’s and Girls U18s
Senior women’s and girls’ U18s registrations are now open.
It is our intention to have a competitive team in women’s division 1 and a social team in women’s division 3 as well as continuing our involvement in the girls U18s league.
For more info on our women’s teams please contact Katie Pettengell, Women’s Captain, firstname.lastname@example.org
Key dates – Seniors
28/29 March – Men’s Prems start
4/5 April – All other teams start
Easter Friday and Monday – Men’s Prems play
Easter Friday – Men’s 2nds play
No other senior teams play Easter weekend
How to register
- Login to MyCOMET using your details from last year. (There is a “forgot password” option – you’ll just need your email you registered with last year.)
- Update your details, then choose “register” on the left-hand menu, pick your player’s age grade e.g. U12s is for all players turning 12 this year.
- Enter your payment details to finish.
- Sign up to MyCOMET and start a new profile with NZ Football.
- Verify your email and then login for the first time.
- Complete your personal profile.
- Then click register and choose our club, pick the age grade fee (e.g. U12 is for all players turning 12 this year) and enter your payment details to finish.
These are payable at the time of registration and a small % online transaction fee will also apply that we do not profit from.
First Kicks (turning 4, 5 or 6 this year) – $95 per player
U7-U12 – $110 per player
U13 & U15 – $135 per player
U17 – $155 per player
U18 (girls only team) – $135 per player
Men’s and Women’s competitive – $305 per player
Men’s and Women’s student – $195 per player
Men’s and Women’s social and masters grades – $4125 per team
What your fees cover:
Administration fees are collected by the club to help cover the total costs of operating as a club. In any year these are a combination of:
- Club equipment – balls, nets, shirts etc.
- Affiliation fees to Capital Football (for NZ Football, development support, courses, ground fees etc)
- Turf training and ground fees
- Prizegiving expenses – certificates, medal and trophies
- Funding towards tournaments fees
- Other costs relate to running the club, clubrooms and gear storage facilities
How to pay
- Online as you register (link here) by credit card or debit card.
- Cash or EFTPOS at our club fun day on 2 February.
- Seniors every Thursday in clubrooms from 23 January.
Players that withdraw from the season will only be given refunds where medical evidence is supplied or on a case by case basis agreed with the grade manager.
Please contact us in confidence if you need to discuss payment options.
Questions or need more info?
For registration/COMET enquiries contact: email@example.com
For playing/team enquiries contact:
your grade manager, men’s or women’s captain.