Registrations are still being accepted for First Kicks – all other grades closed on 1 April.
Contact your grade manager for next season.
- Login to MyCOMET using your pre-supplied MyCOMET login details emailed to you by NZ Football at: https://mycomet-oceania.analyticom.de/en_NZ/login
- Update your details, then choose “register” on the left-hand menu, pick the right age grade fee.
- Enter your payment details to finish.
Check your spam / junk mail folders for the MyCOMET / NZFootball email sent in January.
If you don’t have this email or your login details email firstname.lastname@example.org and he can send you these details manually.
- Sign up to MyCOMET and start a new profile with NZ Football at: https://mycomet-oceania.analyticom.de/en_NZ/login
- Verify your email and then login for the first time.
- Complete your personal profile.
- Then click register and choose our club, pick the age grade fee and enter your payment details to finish.
PLAYERS TRANSFERRING FROM ANOTHER CLUB
- Email email@example.com so that we can do this transfer with the previous club, this has to happen before you can register with Upper Hutt.
Which grade / team?
First Kicks – is for players turning 4, 5 or 6 this year are mixed each week and play within the group every Saturday 9-10am – a new time for 2018.
7 + 8th grade – are players turning 7 or 8 this year and are commonly based around players from the same schools and/or area. Play within the grade and club. They’ll play 8-9am at Maidstone Turf and later in the morning every third week at another Hutt Valley venue.
9th – 14th grade – players turning 9 to 14 this year. You can choose to trial for the top two teams in each grade or more social teams where players are in teams based on where you live, schools, volunteer coaches etc
U17s – male players turning 15 to 17 this year. Games are on a Sunday morning.
Girls only teams – if enough players are interested, we will endeavour to enter Girls Only teams in either the mixed Hutt Valley Saturday leagues or the Girls Only Sunday leagues. Let us know when registering if you are keen on these.
We follow the official New Zealand Football “Whole of Football” plan for junior player development. Find out more about ages and stages of the programme and the types of training provided for each age grade.
This season we aim to have all junior teams will train (or play) on the all-weather astro-turf at Maidstone Park once a week.
Talk to your grade manager for more information on the programme provided by UHCF for your particular player’s age group.
The 19 week season runs from 7 April to 25 August 2018.
There are no games for Easter Weekend and in the middle week of each school holidays.
Trials for the premier league teams in each grade began in February.
First Kicks (turning 4, 5 or 6 this year) – $90 per player – open until 28 March 2018
7th-12th grades – $100 per player
13th & 14th grade – $125 per player
U17s – $145 per player
Questions or need more info?
Registrations or payments – get in touch with Tony Grant on 027 569 6802 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Programmes and development – talk to your grade manager for your child’s age grade.