Let’s play safe Upper Hutt City Football family! Essential info for getting back to football.
Keen to get back into football? We are too! But please ensure you read (and follow) our guidelines below. There’s a lot of info, but it’s important that we all understand what is required of us all.
- Contact tracing. Coaches/managers will keep a register of everyone who attends training. You MUST be registered in COMET in order to attend training (and games when they start). If you haven’t already registered, do so now https://mycomet-oceania.analyticom.de/en/ Note, this includes ALL team personnel (coaches, managers, referees). If you’re having problems registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once competitions get underway, you will be required to also sign-in to the venue with IDMe. You’ll find a list of all our venue codes in our Guidelines on the website. Set yourself up now so you don’t need to worry about it come game day. More info at https://www.idme.co.nz/
- Keep your distance. You know the drill, controlled gathering of no more than 100 people, keep 2m away from other training groups or people you don’t know. Parents/caregivers, now’s not the time for sideline catch-ups. Please pick-up and drop-offs at trainings only.
- Practice safe hygiene. Avoid unnecessary physical contact such as touching your face, group huddles, shaking hands and high-fives. Wash your hands regularly, use the hand sanitiser where provided, NO SPITTING and don’t lean on the fences. Coaches will manage the cleaning of equipment.
- Have fun. Our new football environment will take a bit of getting used to, but the main thing is we’re working our way back, so let’s enjoy it. Thanks for your patience and support football family!
These guidelines have been developed following the requirements set out by SportNZ and New Zealand Football, so let’s keep up the good work team, follow the guidelines and get back to football – safely.
Other handy resources:
Please check back regularly for updates. There are likely to be more tweaks to our processes as we get closer to kick-off.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact your Men’s Club Captain, Women’s Club Captain or Junior Grade Manager. You can find their contact details here.
Let’s go ORANGE!