STARTS W/B 10 NOVEMBER – REGISTER NOW
The Upper Hutt All Star Football Academy is perfect for boys and girls, 9th-14th grade, who want to keep playing football over the summer and develop their skills in a quality training environment.
This is a challenging but fun programme, delivered by Pedro Garcias, UHCF Director of Football, and other senior players.
5 Reasons to Join the Upper Hutt All Star Academy
- Quality training programme tailored to your individual child’s ability level. You’re sure to notice an improvement by the end of the programme.
- All weather multi-million dollar Maidstone Turf facility means no bad weather cancellations.
- Convenient Upper Hutt location so not only are you supporting your local club, you save moneyon petrol too!
- Progress report at the end of the programme so you know which areas your child has improved in and what s/he can continue to work on.
- Aligned with New Zealand Football’s Whole of Football Plan so your child will develop the skills selectors are looking for in top Club (Travel League) and Capital Football (Federation Talent Centre) players.
STARTS W/B 10 November 2014
9th & 10th Grade
11th & 12th Grade
13th & 14th Grade
Maidstone Park Turf
10 NOV – 8 DEC
19 JAN – 16 FEB
Please note Pedro will be overseas for 2 weeks during this time. We will provide a senior coach/ player to take the sessions in his absence.
Cost is just $215 for the 10 week programme includes All Star Academy apparel.
Discount of up to $30is available if your child already has gear from previous All Star Academy programmes.
Email Pedro, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following details:
– Child’s name
– Date of birth
– Any relevant medical conditions
– Contact person
– Contact phone number
– Contact email address
– Training shirt size (age 8, 10, 12, 14, 16; Small adults)
– Training short size (age 8, 10, 12, 14, 16; Small adults)
– Shoe size (for socks)
If you have any questions, please contact Pedro on 027 457 0770.
We look forward to welcoming your All Star to our summer football skills programme.