Congratulations to all players for their energy and participation throughout the season.
When and where?
First Kicks – details coming soon.
UHCF Clubrooms, Maidstone Park:
– 7th Grade – Saturday 19 August, 8:45am
– 8th Grade – Saturday 19 August, 8:00am
Heretaunga Christian Centre, Lane Street:
– 9th + 10th Grades – Thurs 14 Sept 6:00 – 7:15pm
– 11th + 12th Grades – Thurs 14 Sept 7:30 – 8:30pm
– 13th, 14th Grade + U17 – Fri 15 Sept 6:15 – 8:10pm
AWARDS FOR EACH TEAM
Player of the Year (each team, 7th grade up)
The player who has made an outstanding contribution to the team, attendance at training, their willingness to be flexible & rotate positions – i.e. best player in team this year
Most Improved Player (each team, 7th grade up)
The player who has made the biggest gains throughout the season. It may be skill but it may also be listening, participation, leadership.
Sportsmanship Award (each team, 9th grade up)
The player who has made the biggest impact towards your team and competitors, both on and off the pitch. Key words for this award would be attitude, fairness, grace in defeat, and courtesy
These are open for nominations for coaches, managers or parents from across the club.
This award can be given to anybody within the junior club [not a player] i.e. a parent/guardian that has been helpful/generous, a person who has served the junior club e.g. as Committee member/coach/manager, a sponsor who has been more than generous over a period of time. It can’t be won by the same person more than once.
‘Adams Cup’ Coach of the Year Award
This award is for a special coach or assistant coach for the year – nominations are accepted from UH City Football Club parents/guardians. Please state a valid reason for the nomination which should include:
* What makes this coach special?
* How this coach has been an influence on their team/child?
* Does this coach emphasis fair play, team spirit and have the respect of officials and opposition?
* Has this coach gone ‘above and beyond’ to promote the club and inspire the future of football?
Nominations to Rachael Hickson email@example.com by 12 August 2017
For more information contact your grade manager.